MHSSA (Michigan High School Snowboard Association) is a team oriented High School Boardercross League.
HIGH SCHOOL SKI RACING
Alpine Valley is the best venue for High School Ski Racing in southern Michigan. With on of the areas steepest race hills “Everest” Alpine Valley is both fast and challenging!
BEER LEAGUE SKI RACING
Racing series is $75 per league/racer (discounted to $70.00 if paid by Dec. 15th)
January 1st (6pm-9pm): Registration Welcome Back Party in the Hornet’s Nest
- 8 week series
- Three to six member teams- top 3 times score for team points.
- Teams will be divided into A and B divisions after week 3.
- Racers must be 18 years old to participate.
- Weeks will alternate between GS and a modified SL – (Jan 2nd) will be GS
- Jan 1st from 6pm-9pm – Registration and welcome back party in The Hornet’s Nest.
- Weekly Races start at 7:30 PM from the top of our mighty Everest!
- Fire pit and slope side bar will be back and ready to serve New Belgium Brewing’s finest!
- After Party each week – With Giveaways- in the Hornet’s Nest with our own DJ Marty spinning the Vinyl!!
- Discounted lift tickets on race nights to all registered racers. Just show your BIB# ID at the ticket window.
- Last week (Feb 20th) will feature Super G!! Bring the long boards baby!
- Amazing Sponsors: New Belgium Brewing, Shumaker’s Ski & Snowboard and Peninsula Alpine Racing
All pre-registered racers are alboe to pick up their BIB# ID’s during registration, all others will be ready on January 9th.
JUNIOR SKI RACING
(Grades 1-8) for more information visit : PENINSULA ALPINE RACING
NASTAR will runs Saturdays and Sundays 1-3pm on Everest.
No Race Feb 8, 2020 due to the PAR Invitational Races.
Saturday Giant Slalom Training | Sunday Slalom Training $10.00 All Day or $5.00 for 2 Runs